This sub-fund is invested purely in sovereign bonds and mainly European investment grade bonds, guaranteeing investors an annual capital gain for virtually no risk. The sub-fund is listed in euro and the recommended investment period is three years.
Objective and philosophy
The fund aims to deliver security, steady performance and medium-term asset growth. It is mainly invested in medium-term fixed and floating rate European and international bonds (which represent a share of debt issued by a company or public body), mainly denominated in euro and issued by top-tier issuers.
- The investment policy is based on the principles of prudence, stability and balance.
Security and risk management
The fund manager’s objective is to allow investors to invest their savings with little risk of capital loss. While the risk is not zero, since the fund may have invested part of its assets in fixed rate bonds or may be sensitive to foreign exchange risk, our aim is to keep the risk very low. Yield is based on a rate of return given by the fund, largely determined by prevailing interest rates.
Extract from investment rules
- Flexibility and thoroughness
- No speculative leverage
- No external funds
- No corporate equities
- Equity risk: the fund’s net asset value can fall if equity markets decline.
- Foreign exchange risk: arises from exposure to a currency other than the fund’s currency of valuation.
- Credit risk: risk of loss of value as a result of issuer insolvency.
- Interest rate risk: risk of a fall in net asset value as a result of interest rate movements.
- This fund does not offer any capital guarantee.
- Conviction-based investment: independent and transparent
- Freedom to choose the currency of investment and redemption (EUR, JPY, USD, etc.)
- Option of investing through a life insurance policy (European passport)
- High liquidity (one month maximum for all fund assets)
- No speculative leverage (warrants/swaps)
- Transparency of assets
- Non-benchmarked fund
|Fees||Management (fixed) : 0,6%
Subscription (max.) : 4%
Redemption : 0%
|Prospectus||Available on request from the investment adviser|
|Appropriation of income||Capital growth|
|Eligible investors||All investors|
Recommended investment period
Did you know ?
At a time when the internet is shifting the boundaries, when there is an excess supply of both good and bad investments, when a multitude of information is left open to interpretation and when the lessons of the crisis appear already to have almost been forgotten, COSMOS LUX INTERNATIONAL MONOBLIG has a track record of over 20 years in building and protecting assets. Our investment strategy is built on integrity, confidence, professional expertise, forecasting, transparency, flexibility and thoroughness, providing long-term security for your savings.
UCITS are products that entail a relatively high level of risk to your capital. You are advised only to invest funds that you could afford to lose. Investing in the financial markets may not be suitable for all investors, so it is important to be sure that you understand the risks incurred. A full description of the fund can be found in the prospectus, which you are advised to read. The contents of this document are provided purely for information and in no way constitute contractual or legal information. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The fund does not offer any capital guarantee.